In any industry, you need easy access to accurate information to help you make critical business decisions. Long gone are the days where companies used time-consuming manual data collection processes that required either being in a particular location or relying on a reliable internet connection. Today, top-performing businesses are using mobile data collection solutions to quickly gather, analyze, and share data. Here are some of the top mobile data collection solutions in 2020.
Device Magic changes the way businesses collect data in the field. The drag-and-drop custom form builder makes it simple to create checklists, reports, and surveys which can then be used to collect all the data you need about a specific job or project. Data collection can be completed even when offline, as team members can complete the forms on any device licensed with Device Magic, with or without internet connectivity.
Once your data is collected, you can easily share reports with other team members and integrate your reports with your existing platforms. Other features that make data collection and analysis easy with Device Magic include the ability to choose a source for your data, graph and chart preview, and access to the custom analytics dashboards.
- A free account gives you access to Device Magic on one mobile device and access to unlimited forms and submissions.
- The Professional Option is $25 per month and allows you to add and remove devices as needed. It also integrates with advanced destinations like Google Drive and Box.
- The Enterprise Option offers enhanced workflow and automation as well as live data resources for more accurate productivity projections.
Smartsheet is designed for businesses that want to reduce the amount of time their employees spend looking for and consolidating information. SmartSheet allows you to manage, share, analyze, and collaborate on tasks in real-time. Key features include easy-to-use dashboards, rapid report generation, and premium add-ons that supercharge your practices.
- The Individual Plan is $14 per month and features access to a free library of templates. It also allows collaborators to view, edit, and add to sheets in real-time.
- The Business Plan is $25 per month per user and requires a minimum of three licenses. It includes all the features of the Individual Plan plus an activity log, interactive dashboards and charts, custom branding, and extended data analytics.
- The Enterprise Plan includes everything in the Business Plan plus the added benefit of a single sign-on, enhanced administrative support, and more.
- The Premium Plan includes all the features of the Enterprise Plan plus all of SmartSheet’s premium connectors, apps, and support systems.
Teamscope is used by clinical and field research teams all over the country. Data can be collected offline, and bold visualizations and representations of the data can be created in minutes. Teamscope allows you to build custom forms with a simple drag and drop interface, capture real-world evidence, and quickly import your data and eCRFs. If you need to see your data in visually rich graphs, Teamscope allows you to see the data in a variety of line, bar, and pie graphs, with more graphing options to be added soon.
- The Open Research Plan is a free plan that gives you access to 200 form entries per month, one project, basic email support, and access for up to five users.
- The Team Plan is $100 per month and gives you access to everything from the Open Research Plan plus 1,000 forms per month, unlimited users per project, three projects, and case management tools.
Zoho Forms is a data collection solution that emphasizes customization. The form builder allows you to choose from 30+ templates, customizable themes, and other design options that represent your brand. You can fill forms out offline and set conditional logic to trigger different actions. Additional features allow you to collaborate with your team easily, create and personalize emails based on data collected, and view the performance of your custom forms right from the app. Zoho Forms has four different pricing structures:
- The Basic Plan is $8 per month and includes access for one user, unlimited forms, 10,000 submissions per month, unlimited reports, built-in themes, and payment integration.
- The Standard Plan is $20 per month and includes access for ten users, unlimited forms, 25,000 submissions, unlimited reports, 2 GB of storage, and added approval and task features.
- The Professional Plan is $40 per month and includes access for 25 users, unlimited forms, 75,000 submissions, 5 GB of storage, and all of the added features of the Standard Plan
- The Premium Plan is $80 per month and includes access for 100 users, unlimited forms and reports, 150,000 submissions per month, 10 GB of storage, and all of the features in the Professional Plan.
One of the most effective ways to collect data is through surveys. QuickTap Survey makes it easy to build, customize, and launch survey campaigns that collect all of the data you need. Core features include role-based access control, unlimited data collection (online and offline), and superior security and scalability.
Businesses use this mobile data collection solution to capture leads, collect customer feedback, and perform field research. Surveys are customizable and generate real-time results in multiple download formats. You can score surveys, send email notifications, and schedule reports all from the user-friendly dashboard.
- The free trial lasts 14 days and gives you access to all the program’s features. It includes ten responses on one device.
- The Pro Plan is $41 per month and ideal for small businesses looking to use surveys as a major source of data collection. This plan includes custom branding, unlimited users, and advanced question options.
- The Premium Plan is $84 per month and is perfect for companies that rely on automation and mobile forms for data collection. This plan includes everything from the Pro Plan plus premium question types, alerts, and custom response flows.
Try Device Magic For Free
Improve productivity and efficiency in your business by streamlining the way you collect and analyze data. Device Magic Mobile Forms is a must for companies that do work remotely or need instant access to forms and documents and aren’t always connected to the internet. Reduce user error, save time, and streamline data collection with Device Magic.
Build custom forms and surveys that help you collect the data you need to take your business to the next level.