Device Magic may be known for our ease-of-use, but that doesn’t mean we’re a lightweight product. Our customization options and tools ensure that we work with your advanced needs. With powerful integrations, strict data security, and 24/7 support, our application is built for the demands of professional teams.
Comprehensive features for professional teams
Easy drag-and-drop form builder
- Recreate your checklists, inspections, audits, and more with our user-friendly form builder.
- Reduce entry errors with conditional logic, input validation, required fields, and calculated answers.
- See what forms will look like on mobile devices with the Form Builder Preview.
Complete forms while offline
- Your teams need the ability to complete and submit forms from any location - even where the internet is unavailable.
- Unlike most alternatives, Device Magic lets users submit forms offline. As soon as an internet connection is detected, any completed forms will sync automatically.
Intelligent form fields & rich data types
- Unlike paper or spreadsheets, Device Magic lets you work with intelligent form fields.
- Questions can be repeatedly answered, data can be validated to prevent errors, fields can be required, and drop-down options can automatically populate from your own live resources.
- Work with rich data types. Collect images, capture signatures, draw sketches, scan barcodes, request passwords, and more.
Dispatch forms to your team in the field
- Send forms with pre-populated data to notify employees in the field of new tasks.
- Automate workflows so that the submission of one form triggers another form to be dispatched.
Automate entire business workflows
- Automate your data flow. There’s no limit to the number of destinations you can set up for each form.
- Depending on how questions are answered, the routing of forms can automatically change. For example, data outside of established parameters can alert those who need critical information.
Multiple delivery formats
- Once a form is completed, it is delivered in any combination of formats you want - and to any number of destinations.
- Integrate data submissions directly into your systems of record. Or pull live data from your systems into form fields.
Complete your forms on any device
- With Device Magic web forms app, users can also complete forms on a desktop or laptop from within a web browser.
- Your team will have access to the same forms and data collection capabilities whether they are using our web or mobile forms app.
Control Form Access With User Groups
- Decide which devices can access which forms, so everyone has what they need, and nothing they don't.
- Share new forms across all devices, or choose which devices to make them available to.
Generate custom templates & reports
- Use your own custom PDF templates so that your team's form submissions retain your brand's look, feel, and corporate identity.
- Leverage custom Microsoft Excel templates for enhanced data calculation, organization and charting capabilities.
- Custom templates provide a more seamless and presentable experience when you don't simply want to send raw submission data.
Build custom charts and view analytics
- Create charts and customized analytics dashboards to review and track your data.
- An all-in-one solution to help you monitor critical business functions, identify trends, and share actionable insights.
Geomapping & map overlays
- Superimpose an image on a map, and associate it with a location question to use directly in the field.
- Assign a range of different points for data capture. Device Magic will automatically generate directions to each pin. For example, dispatch a form with mapped locations of specific equipment to be inspected.
Alternate hosting options
- Device Magic is built upon reliable and secure cloud solutions through Amazon Web Services, however we do offer alternative hosting options.
- Region-specific hosting is available in select locations, which ensures your data is locked within your chosen server region.
- On-premise hosting is also an option for customers who need to deploy Device Magic to an owned local instance.