We know many of you have been asking for this for a while, so we’re pleased to announce that our PDF Connector is now up and running and available on all plans. Just look out for this icon next time you’re adding connectors to your forms!
Some things you may want to know:
- This is a v1 and we’ll be enhancing it over time to allow some customization via a graphic logo.
- It supports repeat group data automatically.
- Images, signatures and sketches are supported.
Going forward, we’ll also be adding a template option so you can configure exactly how you want the PDF to look. How would you like to see this working? Some ideas we’ve had are:
- Supply a template via HTML
- Supply an MS Word Doc, using special markup to denote where to insert fields (similar to our existing e-mail template system).
- As above, but with a PDF document instead of MS Word
- Link the connector to a Google Doc which operates as above
Let us know here in the comments or via our support channels.
Device Magic Team