Although our Google Drive connector is the ultimate way to share forms data in realtime with your team, our new Online Store connector has the following advantages over the former:
- You don’t need to a Google account.
- More robust – you can’t inadvertently edit the columns / break connections.
- There is no limit on the number of columns and therefore fields in your form (255 with Google Drive spreadsheets).
- No maximum cell limit (400,000 for Google Drive).
- Because it understand the Mobile Forms field types natively, we can render appropriate links (e.g. image, GPS links). When you time/geo-stamp a field, the Online Store connector will display this nicely automatically.
This is what your data looks line in the Online Store:
Some other things to consider:
- If your industry has specific data transmission/storage laws, get in touch with us about whether this connector is right for you as the data is stored on our servers in the Amazon EC2 datacenter.
- You can only have one Online Store connector per form.
- Currently we do not charge any additional fees/storage for this connector on our Standard & Advanced plans.