Generalist Growth Software Engineer
Device Magic is a profitable, scaling SaaS startup located in downtown Raleigh, NC whose Mobile Forms product helps teams collect information with their phones and tablets. Banks, breweries, engineers, truckers, market researchers, charities and tattoo parlors use us every day to make their work easier.
We are looking for a generalist developer to join a small growth team. The team will run experiments across all aspects of our website, web app, and mobile apps. The experiments will allow us to better understand our customers, their behaviors, and find ways to accelerate growth. The role is based in our downtown Raleigh headquarters.
- Implement the experiments the growth team works on. This could be iOS, Android, Ruby-on-Rails, and WordPress.
- Work within the growth team to run experiments to completion, and understand what they tell us.
- Work with the core engineering team on transitioning successful experiments to full product integration.
- Generalist software developer, comfortable across multiple technologies.
- Analytical mindset, understanding of data accuracy, and possible meanings.
- Organized, self-motivated, and excited about working at a fast-paced startup.
- Exciting role at a fast-growing startup
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
If you are interested in this role, please reach out to email@example.com